As the global coronavirus outbreak continues to unfold, Trilogy Health Services has been working tirelessly to promote the health and safety of residents and staff and prepare for the possibility of COVID-19 affecting our campuses. Unfortunately, we do now have confirmed cases of COVID-19. With the continuing spread of the virus in the U.S., this is not an unexpected development. We have been preparing for this possibility.
Our Approach to the COVID-19 Vaccine
In anticipation of a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine, Trilogy Health Services and our ancillary pharmacy provider, PCA Pharmacy, have created a Vaccine Preparedness initiative to coordinate a smooth and swift distribution and vaccination process at each Trilogy Senior Living Community throughout the Midwest.
Currently, we are closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Operation Warp Speed, State Departments of Health, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the status of each vaccine candidate.
Once a vaccine is authorized, all data on the vaccine will be thoroughly reviewed by Trilogy’s Clinical team and the team at PCA Pharmacy prior to its distribution to any of our residents or employees. At this time, we do not anticipate mandating the vaccine for either of these groups.
Based on current information, the first vaccines may be authorized for use by the end of this year. Trilogy / PCA expects to receive shipments allocated by the state and federal government with guidance to first vaccinate high-risk populations, including healthcare workers and older adults.
Our goal is to provide accurate and complete information to assist you in making informed decisions for your family. Please see our resources here for current information on the vaccine.
How Vaccines are Developed
Operation Warp Speed
Coronavirus Status By Campus
Data reflects all campus in-house residents and employees with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. All data is pending validation by the appropriate state and local health departments. Presumed positive diagnoses indicate individuals who are symptomatic and awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test. Employees with presumed or confirmed cases will be permitted to return to work in accordance with CDC return to work guidelines. For optimal viewing, please view this report on a desktop.
Updates From President & CEO Leigh Ann Barney
Keeping Our Residents Safe: The Trilogy SHIELD
Cutting-Edge Cleaning Technologies
- Through our relationship with 3M™ Commercial Solutions Division, each of our senior living communities now have access to the highest-quality disinfection tools available to our industry– capable of identifying and eliminating pathogens in a matter of minutes.
Cleaner Than Ever Before
- We're proud to use 40-A, a solution that has been tested and recognized by the EPA to kill COVID-19 when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. Whether it’s the doorknobs or light switches in our residents’ suites that they never think about, our team disinfects these high-touch surfaces a minimum of twice daily, to combat the highest potential sources for infection in our residents’ home.
Safer Than Ever Before
- In response to COVID-19, our residents and employees continue to protect each other by practicing social distancing, as well as adhering to additional recommendations set forth by the CDC, CMS, and state and local guidelines.
Protecting Our Employees While They Protect Others
- We’re proud to provide each of our healthcare heroes with access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whenever it’s needed.
Keeping Our Families Connected
Even when staying safe means staying apart, we offer our residents ways to stay connected with their loved ones. Our campuses are proud to offer:
- Video chat applications like FaceTime, Zoom, and OneDay
- Window visits for family members when social distancing rules are in effect
- Outdoor visits as state regulations allow
- SeniorTV streaming services
Current State-by-State Visitation Guidelines
All visitors to our campuses must pass our screening process before they are allowed entry into the campus. These visitation policies may change at any time per state and federal guidance and a campus’ COVID-19 status.
- Kentucky - Currently, allowing limited outdoor and indoor visitation. For full details, including how to schedule a visit, click HERE.
- Indiana - Currently allowing limited outdoor and indoor visitation. For full details, including how to schedule a visit, click HERE.
- Ohio - Currently allowing limited outdoor and indoor visitation. For full details, including how to schedule a visit, click HERE.
- Michigan - Currently allowing limited indoor and outdoor visitation. For full details, including how to schedule a visit, click HERE.
Culinary Services: Flavorful Living, Delivered
Just because we can’t gather around a table, doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a delicious, home-cooked meal. Our campuses can adapt the way that we dine, so our residents still get the nutrition they need and the flavors they love. We’re proud to offer:
- Home-cooked meals delivered directly to residents’ rooms when needed
- Communal dining in states where restrictions allow
- Snack and beverage cart deliveries between meals
- Flavors from local restaurants through our Taste of the Town program
The Trilogy Foundation is proud to present Inspired Sundays – a weekly service dedicated to joining us in faith, even as we are apart.
Symptoms of Coronavirus via CDC
Coronavirus in Kentucky via Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services
Coronavirus in Indiana via Indiana State Department of Health
Coronavirus in Ohio via Ohio Department of Health
Coronavirus in Michigan via Michigan Department of Health
Five Moments for Hand Hygiene via WHO
How to Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer via CBS News
Social Distancing in Senior Living via Trilogy Health Services
Save Our Seniors via AHCA and NCAL
For questions, please contact our Compliance Hotline at 1-800-908-8618. For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.